Saturday, March 13, 2010

Purple Lab Huge Lips Skinny Hips Gloss


I'm Sure many of you have heard of purple labs "Huge Lips Skinny Hips" gloss. But I have to say I was skeptical at first until I tried it. It's an appetite supressing lip gloss. And not only that it made my lips look almost as good as Angie's ;) And as far as supressing my hunger I have to say it managed to help me fend off a lot of things I would have normally eaten. I don't know if it was mental but even if it is...who cares...It works!!

The secret behind this yummy lip-plumping gloss is 10% Hoodia Gordoni extract, a natural appetite suppressant extracted from cactus-like plants in South Africa and Nambia. Used for centuries by the locals for its hunger curbing abilities, Hoodia has more recently made its way into pills to decrease hunger. Hoodia works by mimicking the effects of glucose on the brain, tricking it into thinking you've just eaten.


The collection includes six glosses, ranging from sheer clear to stunning red, inspired by Robinovitz's favorite icons and philosophies: Red Sole Worship, Kate Kitty, Poledancer, Lychee Martini, Love Your Thighs, No Panty Lines.


My personal Fave is RED SOLE for those of you who are afraid to board the red lip trend this is the perfect way to break yourself in because it is subtle. And if you do love the red lip look apply more and you have glam Red superstar lips and you won't be asking for seconds on any meal you eat !!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard about the product, but, you explained it really well-didnt know it had hoodia in it. Might give it a go!
    Hoodia is about the only appetite suppressant I can tolerate.
    Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Nice one. I heard about this also My Fav. Jordana Cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete