Friday, May 28, 2010

FSL Cosmetics...Be Naturally Beautiful !






FSL Cosmetics





I was sent one of my,now, favorite glosses recently and had to report back to everyone about how much I love it. The one I chose was the color "Seduction" it is such a beautiful color and would be perfect for any skin tone ! It gives you a dressed up feeling even if you have minimal makeup on and is perfect for night time to be bold and make your lips POP. And to top that off the smell is amazing !!!

FSL uses high quality ingredients that are all natural and good for you and I have to say the quality of the gloss is outstanding I've been wearing it practically every day and it does not smudge or smear. FSL stands for the FEEL,SMELL and LOOK of the product. The products contain exotic Brazilian fruits, Vitamins and Antioxidants to protect skin from harsh elements. Of course they are made with all natural ingredients and are cruelty free. Now you can protect your lips while looking fab !!



No comments:

Post a Comment