Saturday, May 1, 2010



SONIA KASHUK


Sonia Kushuk is a very affordable beauty and skin care line which I think every woman needs in her life. I'm all for the expensive skin care brands. But for those who want to splurge in different areas, this line leaves room in your budget while still being effective. It is only available at Target (my haven). It is definitely worth your consideration, you can work a couple of these items into your regimen. I've done the liberty of trying these products for you and they are all wonderful! Heres some of my faves :

Tri Active Cleanser : ($10.99 for 6 ounces) fragrance free and good for all skin types except super oily skin

Repair Vitamin Enriched Serum:($18.99 for 0.5 ounces)- Very reasonably priced considering the prices of most serums. Full of antioxidants. Very worth the price.

Bronze Sunless Tanner ($14.99 for 2.4 ounces) works really well, can be applied without worrying about streaks and provides a brown color.....NO ORANGE HERE !!

"Remove" Eye Makeup Remover ($9.99 for 4 Ounces) Removes all types of makeup. (I use this religiously) I love that its fragrance free so if you get it a little too close to your eye it doesn't even sting ! That's bonus points in my book ! It's also very gentle on my skin A+++ product

Polish Exfoliant Face Wash ($12.99 for 4 ounces) this gets double points because it can be used as a face wash and an exfoliant. I love products that serve more than one purpose. Just be sure to use it gently. Very effective on oily areas of skin.

These are just a few of my faves theres a lot more to this line ! I definitely recommend checking it out the next time you are in Target or if you are in need of a shopping spree that you can feel good about !! ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment