Friday, May 28, 2010

UPDATE ! DERMAdoctor !

As I have previously posted I was sent amazing products by DERMAdoctor. I just wanted to update everyone to let you know that I have my skin care routine down pat now and my skin is in the best shape of my life. Heres the break down of what I do : In the AM i cleanse with my Clarisonic Mia (yellow hehe) with the DERMAdoctor wrinkle revenge glycolic acid cleanser lightly pat my skin dry and apply my DERMAdoctor PH correcting and renewing glycolic acid facial moisturizer followed by my spf let that set in and then follow with my makeup. At night 3 times a week I am using DERMAdoctor physical chemistry facial microdermabrasion and multiacid chemical peel. On the other nights I am using a gentle cleanser and a baby wash cloth and applying the wrinkle revenge rescue and protect eye balm on my eyes. My skin looks so much brighter and hydrated. And that makes me a happy camper !!! :)

Check out their site to get my skin care regimen :

No comments:

Post a Comment