Saturday, June 19, 2010

Aveeno Ageless Vitality Regimen


The complete Aveeno Ageless Vitality regimen includes an SPF 30 moisturizing day cream, night cream, and eye cream. These products help improve skin elasticity and recreate the refreshing look of youthful skin.

Aveeno states that the Ageless Vitality day cream can improve firmness and jawline contour, while reducing wrinkles and diminishing age spots. The night cream, on the other hand, can reduce uneven pigmentation in four weeks and reduce overall sun damage and fine lines in two weeks. Since aging always affects the most sensitive area on the face–eyes, Aveeno Ageless Vitality eye cream aims to reduce under-eye circles and crow feet, and at the same time diminish puffiness and sagging around the eyes.

The texture of the products are amazing annd are very hydrating without feeling greasy. Even though I am in my twenties I worry about preventing the aging process before it starts. I saw some improvements around my eyes after a weeks use. I sometimes get under eye circles from lack of sleep and I have to say I noticed that even on minimal sleep my under eye bags did not look nearly as noticeable as normal.

Aveeno Ageless Vitality products are suitable for oily and sensitive skin, it helps restore skin elasticity, reduce lines, and diminish age spots. Made with natural ingredients, this regimen made me notice a positive change in my skin.

So, if you want an affordable way to keep wrinkles at bay this is the way to go !!! LOVES IT

No comments:

Post a Comment