Thursday, June 24, 2010

Loreal Anti-Aging Lipstick Review



Loreal Anti-Aging Lipstick
Review



L’Oreal has recently launched its "Colour Riche Anti-Aging Serum Lipstick" This product, with 16 different shades, boasts to give not only a luscious color, but also other effects that will enhance your lips leaving them luscious and making your pout look plump and proper all while slowing down the aging process what more could you ask for?



The anti-aging serum in the lipstick is comprised of collagen, ProXalyne, and other ingredients that can slow down the aging process of the lips. In addition to the anti-aging effect, this product helps improve definition of the lips, fills lines, and help create fuller looking lips.

It has my two thumbs up! And it definitely feels more moisturizing and nourishing that some other lipsticks I have tried recently !


I bought mine in the color "Pucker up Pink" and I must say the color is fab ! And at $9.99 you can't go wrong ! The one thing is, the lipstick is very matte so if you are a shiny lips girl apply some gloss over it for the perfect pink pout !



PS. The other colors are awesome too I am just partial to Pink lipstick lately !

1 comment:

  1. I've been using genf20 for more than a month now and my friends said I'm getting younger each day. I'm happy to restore my youthful glow and I'm not even affected with the rumored genf20 scam.

    ReplyDelete