Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beauty purchase contemplation !!



I am currently in the process of contemplating one of my next beauty purchases... and I was wondering if anyone has tried it before me that could tell me about their experiences with it. The claims on the site are amazing and it is only $49.00. Which is a great price especially considering all of the wonderful things it has to offer.......the wheels are spinning in my mind and I really want it so don't be surprised if I am blogging about it shortly!

What it is formulated to do:
This multitasking wonder is single-stop wrinkle-fighting, firming, smoothing, toning, brightening, and moisturizing treatment. Developed for younger skin (20-40 age range), this formula not only to reduces the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles, but to helps maintain the current levels of elasticity, tone, moisture, smoothness, and health.



Save time, money, and counter space with Bremenn’s 6 in 1 Skin Cream - the absolute best, all-in-one skin cream you have ever tried!

  • Wrinkle cream
  • Firming cream
  • Smoothing cream
  • Toning cream
  • Brightening cream
  • Moisturizing cream
Key Features:
  • Increases the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity
  • Restores younger-looking contours to the skin
  • Improves the appearance of skin sagging and its consequential effect on jaw line “shape”
  • Helps fade the appearance of skin discolorations (such as age spots)
  • Brightens the appearance of the skin
  • Provides continuous moisturization
  • Dramatically reduces the appearance of wrinkles
  • Increases the appearance of skin clarity, smoothness and cell turnover
  • Comforting and pleasing to use

Sounds perfect to me !!!

You can purchase it here www.bremennlabs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment