Friday, July 16, 2010

La Prairie cellular 3 minute peel




Do you have 3 minutes to spare? For more luminous, toned, and refined skin? Well, last week I had the pleasure of using the "La Prairie cellular 3 minute peel" with my good friend Belen who was generous enough to let me even touch such a golden product. She knows I am all about skin care products and I think she got me hooked.

I still can't stop thinking about how amazing my skin felt immediately after using it. I did my research and it has a "professional level" of exfoliants in it that instantly repair your skin by shrinking your pores to reveal gorgeous, radiant skin. The type of skin I long for !!! It also helps plump up any lines on your face. We took pictures that night and both of our faces were glowing so much from using it. I was so impressed by it. it’s formulated with AHAs, BHAs, salicylic acid, fruit acids which remove dead surface skin cells and dirt. All you need to do is spread it on with the brush, let it sit for the full 3 minutes and gently remove with warm water. And use a gentle towel to dry. Then your skin is prepared to put on any other great products you have. It actually allows the skin to drink in more of your moisturizers, serums, eye creams, etc.

It felt like magic. I'm in love.


You can purchase it here, just look at all of the amazing things on their website and believe me it's worth every penny ! www.ShopeLaPrairie.com

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try this! La Prairie is a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does feel like magic! I am about to do the mask right now, wish u were here to do it with me!
    XX
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. La prairie is an amazing brand ! Their products are simply out of this world guys !!!

    ReplyDelete