Sunday, August 1, 2010

AT HOME MASK :)



I tried out an amazing at home face mask today that my friend told me about and before I reported it back to you guys I wanted to make sure it worked well and OHHH BOYYY did it....so heres what you need it's so simple and really left my skin bright and glowing !! Just what I wanted !!!!


INGREDIENTS:
2 Asprin (yes they come in handy even if you don't have a headache!)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons baking soda
water
1 bowl
1 spoon
cotton balls/rounds

So what I did was put the 2 asprin in the 3 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl and let it sit for about 5 mins then with a spoon I mixed it around until the asprin dissolved but left behind a gritty texture. Then you just spread the solution all over the face. (Avoid eye area) it may tingle a little.If it becomes too much rinse it off. (I don't recommend this for people with sensitive skin)
Let it sit for 5 minutes
Rinse the bowl out during this time

So when your 5 mins is up, put the baking soda in the bowl and add enough water to make it very watered down. Then take the cotton balls and dip them in the solution and put directly on your face. Repeat until the solution is off of your face.

Now rinse your face with tepid water and gently pat dry.

Your skin will look great.

The Asprin has anti-inflammatory properties and the lemon exfoliates the dead surface cells and by using the baking soda and water to remove it brings your skin back to its normal PH level.

As an esthetician this is something I highly recommend doing. It is great for your skin !

4 comments:

  1. Awse! Will try if I can find some aspirin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you use this for problem skin also ? did you had any redness ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had minor redness which subsided pretty fast. But if you have super sesitive skin I wouldn't recomend it.

    ReplyDelete