Monday, October 18, 2010

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask



The
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask has been selling out at every Sephora known to man and it is for good reason! The mask claims to deliver deep-pore cleansing, exfoliate and draw out impurities, bacteria,oils all while delivering antioxidant protection to prevent any future free-radical damage.The key ingredients in this product are Calcium Montmorillionite Clay, Maritime Pink Bar Extract, Vitamin C, Witch Hazel, Rosemary Leaf Extract and Eucalytpus Extract. All great ingredients to bring the nasty gunk we do not want in our pores out, but also delivering some good ingredients at the same time.

You apply the mask to clean skin after you have dried it. Any amount of moisture will make this product not work. So make sure your face is fully dried. The mask is designed to peel off. I let it stay on my skin for a good 15 to 20 minutes. It comes to a firm,glossy look. You then peel it off of your face. Kind of like the Biore strips but jam packed with great ingredients and antioxidants and is used for your whole entire face.

The results are really what they claim. I was not sent this product to review. In fact I had to wait for it to be back in stock in order for me to purchase it. But, I have never been so pleased with a mask in my life. I am not always that consistent with using facial masks but I have been using this mask 3 times a week because I really notice a difference in my skin when I use it. My skin feels "tighter" and looks more refined and toned. My blackhead spot (nose,chin) all seem less noticeable. You do need to apply quite a lot of the mask to get a good peel going, but it is so worth it.


You will look very silly using it. But it is worth it. Down below is a picture of me donning this lovely mask :

:)




Check out their website :

www.bosciaskincare.com

9 comments:

  1. I want this mask. How is it on people with sensitive skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm...I'm not positive but I have some areas of skin on my face that are sensitive and I had no problems. It peels off so if your skin is super sensitive you will probably get red for a little bit. But, I LOVE IT ! It has been my best beauty purchase this year lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to give this a try, I been following you on Twitter for almost over a year now and I can't believe I have nit read your blogs. Love the information you share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to keep up with doing my masks once a week I have been slacking... I'll have to try this out xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love masks - I always feel so refreshed afterwards and I have heard great things about this mask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always been a bit skeptical about peel off masks (probably because those Biore strips never take out more than one or two blackheads) but this one seems to have a lot of great vitamins aside from the pore clensing bit...so hopefully it will stop my face from getting so dry in the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lauren! Just leavin' some love on your page! <3 hugs and luvs! @siren_sexy

    ReplyDelete
  8. first i laughed after seeing the pic. I But when i rad the post i said straight away i want this product

    ReplyDelete