Monday, October 11, 2010

Incoco Nail Polish Strips


I am a firm believer that every girls nails need to be polished. I am also someone who always manages to mess up my nails when I try so hard to keep that from happening. But somehow, I always manage to get a little chip or crack that only I can notice, but will bug me,like crazy ! We have all been there.


Incoco nail polish strips could not have entered my life at a better time. I was so busy working countless hours, my hands were unkept to say the least.

The first set of nail strips I applied properly named "oscar night" shined so amazingly. I really received a lot of compliments. The strips are SO unbelievably simple to apply. And trust me I am a complete klutz when it comes to nails. Just press the strip on and remove the excess strip with you fingernail! It is literally, that simple. I saw a demo for it one time and I was sooo skeptical, so, I did not buy. Now that I know how easy and great the results are I am surely buying more sets.


Check out the site


I love these colors : Ruby Shoes, Black Diamonds and Jazz Blue

I can only promise that if you try them you will be hooked !



4 comments:

  1. I gotta try this! Ur nails as per usual look AMAZING! How long do they last??

    ReplyDelete
  2. They lasted me just about as long as the gels !! About 10 days ! But it is so easy ! you have no clue ! I actually changed the color before it even had a chance to chip, because I wanted it to look "fresh" lol !! totally in love with them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the both colors on you especially the red! I'll have to try it out one day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I'm soo gonna look for these online tomorrow. I'm one of those that messes things up all the time too...but I live/work on a farm, so these will be good. How hard are they to take off?

    ReplyDelete