Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mallory Musante


"The Sisterhood of The Traveling Shoe"






Word around the "twitetrverse" was going around about a bloggers project that I had the honor of participating in. Mallory Musante is the owner and lead designer of her own brand of hand painted, fabulous shoes.

Her project allows beauty/fashion bloggers to try her shoe for a week or two (I took longer than expected due to way to many stressful deadlines) but I am back here to report in full force about how great her shoes are.

Each shoe is unique and intricate and the detailing is very exquisite. The hand painted part is waterproof and acrylic coated to ensure the design will not chip or crack. That was what was in my head the whole time....don't chip the shoe !!! But after wearing them out and getting comfy in them and seeing the quality of the shoe you can tell they are built to LAST ! The shoe itself is genuine leather and has a rubber sole with a 2-3/4 inch heel.

I liked that the shoe was not a typical black shoe. She sent me the "Tory" a dark blue shoe, with silver detailing, Very different from anything I have ever owned. So I played it up with a nice blue colored shirt from my FAVE store Forever 21. And actually now that I think of it all of my accessories are from Forever 21 as well. My vintage Chanel bag that I scored at "Buffalo Exchange" while in Los Angeles for only $295 went well with it also !! And might I add I could not be more happy for having a gorge Chanel bag for only $295 !! Major score...



Back to the shoes, they are comfy and the perfect height to go out in and not feel like your feet are going to fall off at the end of the night, that I love. All while adding a pop to your outfit.


I would recommend these shoes to anyone, especially if you are looking to add some shoes to your fall wardrobe. Check out her site:

www.MalloryMusanteShoes.com





My look of the night wouldn't have been complete without the shoes !!!





xoxo,


Lauren






3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit and I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that you got to try the shoes out! I've always wondered if they really are comfy as I am a follower too ;0) I love the Chanel bag will have to hit up Buffalo Exchange quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The accessories you choose should match your personal style and possess the necessary functions.
    replica bags

    ReplyDelete