Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time To Say Your EyeDews !


I was sent EyeDews a while ago to test out and I have been wearing them diligently . It has stumbled upon me that I am not looking like I need 16 more hours of sleep when I wake up. You can use them anytime, day or night. But, lets face it, I did not have the time to do it in the mornings. However, that did not stop me from going to bed with them on my eyes !

And in doing so, I really do see a difference. I always have dark (not terrible) but very visible darkness under eye when I wake up from what my body likes to call sleep. ( I am the worst sleeper, I wake up at least 3 times a night!) Anyway, back to the divine product. I really love them. Wouldn't tell you about them if I didn't !

I am 23 years old. But, now is the time to start preserving my skin so I don't have to get a face lift down the road. (Bc I would) So, I definitely have an interesting array of skin care products in my arsenal. This is going to go in my "night" basket. I really think it is essential to protect your skin, no matter what your age.



Plus, the ingredients are amazing. And they are all natural. Could I ask for more? NO, but the soothing scent puts me to sleep ! Added bonus points ! Jenny McCarthy uses them...added bonus points ! Refreshing, if you do use in the morning --- added bonus points. You get the point. They are great.

Heres the site :

www.EyeDews.com

6 comments:

  1. I got some of these the other day too! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound like what I need! My undereye circles are getting a life of their own these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,never heard of these before,,sounds great! I would love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving them ! :) I am a happy camper..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they uncomfortable? In the pic, it looks like they are taped on your eyes. I don't know if I can sleep with anything on my eyes so I would definitely use them in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I see I have trouble sleeping too sometimes I just take a swig of nyquil *shhhh (whispers)

    ReplyDelete