Monday, December 27, 2010

Carla Mancini Handbags



I have come across an amazing hidden gem. I feel as though it is my job to tell you about an amazing line of handbags by Carla Mancini. You can Find them HERE . The quality of the handbags looks unreal. And they are all effortlessly chic !

I mean if this wouldn't complete your winter wardrobe I don't know what will :

The above picture is one of the many handbags I am lusting after ! And that is just one of the amazing bags. You must go to the site and check it out !




The best part is they are hosting a giveaways for New Years Eve. So be sure to enter and FOLLOW them on twitter here for your chance to win : Carla Mancini Twitter and tell them why you want to win it !


Here is the bag that will be given away for New Years Eve. And you will get it just in time to wear it for the new year because the contest end this Wednesday December 29th !


That bag makes my heart skip a beat and I would love for that to be part of my wardrobe ! It is a mini clutch made of vintage italian fabric and a gorgeous sequin pattern.

Follow Them On twitter and tell them why you should win here : Carla Mancini Twitter

Like and Friend them on Facebook here: Facebook Entry

Giveaway ends December 29th so enter away !! And do it fast !

3 comments:

  1. thanks,I entered on twitter & facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow hope I'm not too late I need a nice party bag/clutch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That bag is just awesome. I crave for that bag.

    ReplyDelete