Sunday, January 16, 2011

Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol. 3 With Swatches





During The holidays I received 2 gift cards to Sephora. Since the Urban Decay Naked palette is out of the question I decided I would try the book of shadows. I have always wanted to own it and having the power of a gift card in you hand makes you feel great ! So here are some pics because it is absolutely beautiful it lights up inside and everything. It is a sparkly little dreamland. I also did swatches of the colors too because they have been treating me well ;)










Swatches above are as follows :

Perversion- A jet black eyeshadow (matte)
Uzi -A metallic silver/white color with a LOT of sparkles ! Personally too much sparkle for me.
Loaded - Emerald green with just enough shimmer one of my faves
Kush - Metallic green with sparkles
Midnight Cowboy Rides Again- A golden beige with slight bronze undertone
Last call - A pale plum shimmer


Since I could not fit 16 eyeshadow shades on my forearm here is the continuation :





Swatches above are as follows :

Rockstar - On my skin tone it comes out as a purple brown I have read others describe it as a reddish purple. I do not see that at all but it could be my skin tone.
Money- A light blue/green shimmer
Haight -teal shimmer (another one of my favorites from "The Book")
Maui Wowie- Golden color with silver sparkles/glitter


But wait there's more :



Bordello- Pink with purple undertone
Radium- Bright blue (blends amazingly)
Snatch- Shimmery pale pink
Suspect- Beige with sparkles (sheer)
Psychedelic Sister - Bright purple slight shimmer



My personal favorite because it is one of those "Go To" shades if you like neutrals

Smog



It also comes with the Primer potion and two 24/7 glide on eye pencils in Zero (black) and Ransom (purple)


Hope everyone likes the swatches !! It is one of my favorite books ! haha


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow how cute is the packaging I feel in love with urban decay when I got the primer as a gift a long time ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been awarded
    "The Versatile Award"!!! Congrats on an awesome blog!!

    xoxox MsGlitterazzi

    http://msglitterazzi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. some amazing color shades here for the ladies

    ReplyDelete