Sunday, February 20, 2011

Clickr Easy Karma Magic Eye Cream


I was sent "Clickr Easy Karma Magic Eye Cream" to try out on my eyes. Since I am obsessed with eye creams I was delighted. But, some eye creams leave me with whiteheads under my eyes after long periods of use, or they make me look even more tired then I already am. I like to use products around my eyes that are fragrance free and this fits the bill. It is also formulated without Parabens
,Sulfates,Synthetic Fragrances,Petrochemicals,Phthalates all which can be harmful to your skin,let alone the eye area.


Clickr is a skin care line created especially for younger skin. It is a genius idea in my opinion. The skin you protect and take care of while you are young is the skin you inherit as you get older. It is proven that people who take care of their skin, stay away from harmful UV rays and have a healthy diet also, have great skin as they mature. The whole idea behind Clickr skin care is something I am truly in love with ! The fact that their products are far superior then a lot of brands I have tried, is also a definite plus !

Eye cream is essential to me. I apply it nightly. After a good cleaning with my Clarisonic I apply toner, moisturizer, eye cream and then I spot treat with a product containing salicylic acid. Eye cream should be applied with you ring finger (it provides the lightest touch of all of your fingers) and gently applied in an upward motion.

Back to the eye cream itself. It is very rich but it is not greasy, so, it does not end up running into my eye like some eye creams do. And, again fragrance free is the way to be, especially when it comes to eye cream. It is also great for sensitive skin, (that is a question I get asked a lot when reviewing a product) .
This product contains diamond dust to polish the skin, silver to minimize fine lines, and gold to promote circulation.


I have been using it for about 3 weeks and have noticed that my eyes do not look as tired and it decreases the look of dark under eye circles. When I say that, I do not mean they vanished over night !! It takes time. You have to be religious about you skin care regimen.

I am overly satisfied with this product ! I would recommend this to someone who is just starting to realize they need a little boost in their complexion or if you want a new eye cream, it is great, I do not have a single complaint.






2 comments:

  1. Hmmm 3 wks sounds like ample time to start working good to know xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I just posted a video on this eye cream. I hope you don't mind my sharing the link

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU7zu2habWk&feature=plcp

    ReplyDelete