Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clickr Skin care


I was sent the Clickr Skin care "Figure It Out" skin polishing kit. I have combination oily skin and while I have very rarely deal with any major breakouts. I have the occasional terrible pimple. I also during certain times of the month get little bumps on my forehead, which I hate. So, I wouldn't say I have problematic skin but I definitely want clearer skin.

I have used the Clickr products since early December. I use it in conjunction with my clarisonic mia and my Boscia skincare luminizing black mask. I have been using the Pearl Face Wash daily, followed by the "No more derma drama" vanishing mist which I opt to spray on a cotton pad and swipe over my face (the reason I do this is because I feel it lifts up any traces of makeup or debris that could be left behind. It can be just sprayed directly onto the face). Then once I am done cleansing and toning I applied the "Diamond Dust Skin Polisher"

I don't know if it was a shock to my skin that I was not bouncing around from product to product and I was staying on one regimen. But I do see an overall difference in the appearance if my skin. Around that time of the month when I normally see at least one big "problem" pimple and those bumps on my forehead. I did not get that problem pimple. I did get the bumps on my forehead but I think that is just my skin. Overall, I am very happy with the results I have experienced with the products and I would recommend it to someone who wants to maintain their skin just the way it is.

One of their sayings is "Zits or not, skin needs lovecare all the time". The products are all natural and best of all vegan. They all smell nice and clean and are refreshing.


Another really cool fact to know about Clickr skincare which has me so impressed and makes me think every single company out there should adapt to this. White glove service. NO ONE ever touches the products ! Clickr has chosen to have everyone use white cotton gloves who touches the products in their filling, assembly and packing process. To me that is golden. That is one of the first things I read about the product that intrigued me so much. I love companies that are unique and not to mention hygienic !

Overall rating - B+
Would I use it again - Yes, and I would also try some of the other products they have to offer

Visit their site HERE



2 comments:

  1. Good review! I just bought some Dr. Brandt and it works pretty good for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is informative for all..I like specially use to this tea special winter season night..
    Yogi Tea Wholesale

    ReplyDelete