Sunday, February 20, 2011

Earrings By Traci

I was lucky enough to win a great pair of earrings and a bracelet from a blog contest held by @EarringsByTraci . She hand crafts each piece of jewelry she makes. There is something I love about handmade items. They always feel more unique. She even offers customization, which I think is great.

Some of the earrings that I would take a look at are the "Peace earrings" (in the shape it up section of the website) and "Butterfly'' earrings (also, in the shape it up section of the website). Another great thing to check out are the vintage earrings. I particularly love the "Vintage Tear Drop" earrings. The "Peacock" earrings (feather earrings) would look great with a light turquoise shirt and a nice light green and dark turquoise smokey eye.

Check out the earrings and bracelet that I won, I wore them to my friends bridal party and they dressed up my whole outfit (even thought it was a very casual event) and everyone asked where I got them from !














You can see the hard work and craftsmanship that goes into making the earrings. They are hand painted and completely designed by Traci herself.

Check her website out HERE






3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful. Traci is very talented...I always look forward to her tweets about her latest jewelry pieces. I even did a cute photography session with my sister who was wearing some of Traci's earrings. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings. They look pretty on you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too freaking cute!!!! I NEED those earrings like yesterday!!!! So in love!

    ReplyDelete