Wednesday, February 9, 2011

EOTD using BeautyUK products







I was pleasantly surprised when I received my BeautyUK "10 Piece Eyeshadow Collection" and the "Extreme Volume Length + Lift Mascara. The packaging is cute and simple and the shadows looked bold and inviting.










This is my eye of the day using the Pink shadow (last one top row) as a base. And, Red shadow in my crease and blended outward. Also, using their "Extreme Volume Length+ Lift Mascara. The shadows are perfect for the price that you can purchase them for. (Roughly, $6.42 USD) plus, their shipping is so reasonable at $6.95. You might want to order a lot to get your money's worth in shipping.







The mascara does what you would expect it to do, nothing too crazy but overall decent mascara.



I am a very big fan of the shadows however and like how bold they are when you apply them. The colors show up very nicely and very easily on your lids. And I was happy to say it did not crease ! I did have primer and concealer on underneath it. But not a crease in sight, which is great in my book ! And I had it on for at least 8 hours.

Pros- Tons of color choices in one tiny palette that can be thrown in purse/makeup bag, reasonable shipping, very pigmented, did not crease one me !

Cons- Not the easiest to apply so be careful to only get shadow where you want it, some fallout, nothing extreme though.


Overall I am happy I was sent these products and when I want to buy a bunch of items I will be stopping by !

Check them out HERE

The site is set up so cool that is another thing I forgot to mention ! I love the website design !









1 comment: