Monday, February 7, 2011

Winter Hand Rescue !





Since most of the U.S have been battling some of the most inclement weather ever, I figured a post on what I do to keep my hands soft and smooth was necessary. My hands were getting so bad that they would actually split open. So, I knew I had to take charge. I saw moisturizing gloves by "Earth Therapeutics" they are infused with aloe, vitamin E and aloe. They actually make your hands feel smoother.





But, it wasn't enough I needed some extra TLC. So, I used it with my favorite hand lotion for the winter. Neutrogena "Norwegian Formula" hand cream. This cream is my go to cream for the harsh Winter months. You can feel the difference between this and other creams. It really is nourishing, hydrating and when my hands were in pain from all of the dryness, it healed them.



At night I liberally apply the Neutrogena "Norwegian Formula" massage for about 3 minutes into my skin and slip on my "Earth Therapeutics" moisturizing gloves. I sleep with them on overnight. I think that is the key. Overnight, you will notice a difference. I do this at least 4 times a week. It is the only way I can get my hands through the winter with me !




2 comments:

  1. I have also tried that cream and it is awesome! I always have very dry & cracked up hands in the winter and this cream is great for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Vegas we get a lot of dry hands and feet and skin all together so I have an arsonal full of this stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete