Thursday, April 14, 2011

45 Beauty Questions Answered by me!

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?

Once in the morning & once at night. I use my Clarisonic at night to do an exfoliation so, my cell turnover is higher in my sleep. ( yea, I have my skin care down to a science, so what, lol)

2.What skin type do you have?

Oily-combination

3. What is your current facial wash?

I rotate I use Clickr "Figure it Out" Pearl wash. When I spray Tan I use Olay Foaming Face wash bc the granules in the Clickr Face wash can remove the spray tan prematurely

4. Do you exfoliate? What brand do you use?

St. Ives Apricot scrub , Nubrilliance at home Microdermabrasion system.


5. What moisturiser do you use?

Day Time I use Clickr "Day Brilliant" with spf and also Murad oil control in my t-zone --- Night Time I use Dermadoctor Wrinkle revenge and clickr magic eye cream and spot treat with clearasil benzoyl peroxide cream

6. Do You use eyelash serum -

Yes, Talika Lipocils

7. Do you use eye cream?


Yes,Clickr Magic eye cream

8. Do you or did you have acne-prone skin?


Not acne prone, but the occasional break-out which to me is terrible lol.

9. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?


No-- I think it is a horrible product I have witnessed clients of mine have terrible reactions to it.

10. What foundation do you use?

SEVERAL lol... everything from drugstore brands to department store brands...depending on how I feel that day

11. How about concealer?


Lancome effacernes waterproof

12. Do you know your skin type ?

oily combo


13. What do you think of fake eyelashes?


I like them. Can be a pain putting them on but when you want dramatic eyes, they are the finishing touch

14. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?


Yes, and I do. I am a complete germaphobe.

15. What brand of mascara do you use?


Everything you can imagine, I have tried. If you have any suggestions let me know lol just in case I have missed something.

16. Sephora or MAC?


Sephora , much better variety and great return policy

17. Do you have a MAC Pro card?


No, but I am eligible for one. Too lazy to get all of the paperwork together. I will though, in due time,

18. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?


foundation brush, sponges, concealer brush, powder brush, blush brush, eyeshadow brush or brushes,angled eyeliner brush to fill in brows, q-tips, eyebrow brush, eyebrow gel.

19. Do you use eyeshadow base or primer for the eyes
?

Yes, Urban Decay Primer Potion

20. Primer for the face?


Smashbox



21. What is your favorite eyeshadow? um...too many to name. I love Bobbi Brown cream long wear shadows in many colors. I love Taupe eyeshadows and pinks too, for daytime.

22. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?


Both

23. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?


NEVER , *knocks on wood*

24. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?

Annoying to apply !

25. Do you use mineral makeup?


Sometimes I do, when I need minimal coverage

26. What is your favorite lipstick?


I like "Hug Me" by Mac and Milan Mode By Mac

27. How about lipgloss?
I love all NYX lipsticks and Mac Cream sheens have recently become a favorite of mine. I like the consistency. I hate sticky lipgloss.

28. What is your favourite blush?
Tough call lol

29. Do you buy your makeup on eBay
?

Very rarely, I actually only bought one makeup item from ebay it was a NYX gloss.
30. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yea, I love all Makeup


31. Do you go to CCOs (Cosmetic Company Outlets)?

I just did 2 days ago, it was fun and they had some stuff that was no longer in production which made me happy to get some colors that not everyone will be wearing

32. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yea, I already did when I went to esthetician school.

33. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No

34. Name a makeup crime that you hate? When people do not blend their foundation into their neckline and have that LINE you know which one I mean ! YUCK

35. Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutral ones?

Neutral and Colorful. I love very pink pouty lips with neutral eyeshadow , but if I do a nude lip I like a colorful eye color.

36. Which celebrity always has great make up? Kim Kardashian , Jennifer Lopez , Katy Perry (most of the time)

37. If you could leave the house using just one make up item, what would you use?
Mascara or Eyeliner lol. Depends on the day

38. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yea, when I get a spray tan i can leave the house with no makeup...I will however curl my lashes. I wouldn't go out at night without makeup on though. But I won't put on a face of makeup to go to the gym or grocery shop.

39. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I know I do ... hehe I just love playing with makeup bc you can play up your best features and it is also FUN !

40. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
I do not discriminate. I am big fans of Bobbi Brown , Laura Mercier and Mac. I also love E.L.F and almost all drugstore brands. So, I think I love all makeup.

41. What do you think of makeup?
I have a sick obsession for it.

42. How old were you when you started applying makeup ?

14 years old

43. Which celebs makeup inspires you the most ?

Kim Kardashian -- I love her makeup, style, etc. lol ( I know lots of people hate her and say she is famous for nothing, but I love her makeup.)

44. Do you use makeup remover wipes ?

No, I would rather just wash my face, I feel like the wipes push the makeup deeper into you skin.

45. What eye makeup remover do you use ?

Dermalogica soothing eye makeup remover




Hope you enjoyed all of the things I used and definitely of all things, check out the concealer I use it is great ! (Lancome Effacernes Waterproof)





2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot of info to take in ;) we use the same exfoliant ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I have to agree St. Ives is the besssst! For anyone wanting to try, I have tons of samples as I work for their marketing agency.. holla atcha girl :)

    tay2zoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete