Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Favorite Spring Nail Color OPI Damone Roberts 1968




I have become obsessed with my OPI "Damone Roberts 1968" . Not only is it sold out everywhere all the time ( I covet things that are hard to come by) but it is also a beautiful mint green color. Since Spring time is upon us this has been on my nails for the last week or so and I am going to re-apply it !




Here are some different ways to wear it :



The two on the left are the polish alone (how I normally wear it)

The 3rd one in has a coat of NYC Long Wearing Enamel in "Starry Silver Glitter"

The 4th one , I swiped Revlon's "Posh Pink" in the corner

The 5th has a little design which is White and glitter combo. I do those designs with the thin nail polish applicators.

And lastly I did one coat of OPI " Black Shatter" on the 6th one

You can do any of these designs on just your ring finger or on all of them , I prefer either going plain, or, doing a design on just the ring finger. But I thought I would give you guys some different ideas.

Hope you enjoyed it !!

And if you do like it and find it let me know !




2 comments:

  1. Nice color definitely Spring/Summer xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks similar to the color I have, OPI for Sephora's "Read My Palm"! Love the designs you included :)

    ReplyDelete