Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Obsessions of the moment !




I have become increasingly obsessed with Tarte blush in "Glisten" it is the perfect spring time blush. Plus, it lasts 12 hours and although, I haven't worn it for 12 hours straight. I did not have to reapply once after 6 hours of use !! Major plus !!


I am also obsessed with Tarte "Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder", it boasts so many amazing claims so, I had to give it a try

As nature's most perfect ingredient, Amazonian clay:
- Removes surface oil to mattify skin
- Hydrates dry skin
- Nourishes all skin types
- Gives skin an overall smooth and even appearance
- Reduces the appearance of dryness
- Reduces the appearance of flakiness
- Improves the appearance of skin clarity
- Improves the appearance of skin texture


I have only been using it about 2 weeks but I love the way it mattifies my skin. I only have to reapply once a day ! We shall see if it actually minimizes the appearance of pores. (I hope so)


My favorite brush by Tarte would have to be the foundation brush, I actually use it to apply my blush. It deposits the perfect amount of blush onto you cheeks !



So, these are some of my obsessions I purchased recently. There are plenty more, especially after that 15 percent off sale at sephora !

Hope you give these a shot, they are great !

2 comments:

  1. If it mattifies than I need it in my life seriously this oily skin is something else

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to write those down and check them out for sure now that we have a Sephora here finally!! Happy dance!! @jillyrh

    ReplyDelete