Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Silk PIllow Case


I used to have all silk sheets, once I heard about how sleeping on silk pillowcases was good for your skin and hair. Then, I realized when summer rolled around I would end up being too hot in the middle of the night. So, I switched back to regular sheets. The problem is the threads in your sheets or pillowcases absorb the natural moisture, that your skin should retain.

My solution was found, when I stumbled across all of those crazy "As Seen On Tv" items, while on a trip to Bed Bath and Beyond. They have great silk pillowcases at a fraction of the cost of what you would pay for traditional silk pillowcases. And, being though I have had silk sheets, I may as well tell you this is just as soft and comfy as can be. At $19.99 per pillowcase. I had to put 2 in my cart.

The one thing I do not like about them is, just the part where you lay on is silk or silky material, the back is a cotton material. So, you have one side that looks completely different than the other side. Which is a minor drawback. But it hasn't made me want to return it because it does seem to be a great alternative.



I am happy with them and definitely recommend checking it out !



3 comments:

  1. Nice will have to check out right now I use regular sheets and my pillow case is silk lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silk is naturally a hypo-allergenic fabric. This is obviously great news for allergy sufferers. Oftentimes, people will wake up in the morning with a headache, stuffy nose. It allows the skin to glide along the pillow so the face rests comfortably without placing pressure on creased skin and oftentimes effectively ironing in wrinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice information sharing..thanx..

    ReplyDelete