Wednesday, May 11, 2011

True You Cosmetics

True You Cosmetics







Those are some of the pics I took wearing "True You Cosmetics" ! I am obsessed with the color "Florence" (the fierce red color) it made my teeth look so white !! I also loved blending all 3 colors in the "So Haute Iconic Lip Palette" to create a nice everyday wearable color !

I kept my eyes simple because I was wearing a bold lip and I really loved how the lipstick went on, nice and smooth, not cakey or clumpy. It is very important to me that my lipstick does not "chunk" up on my lips and these lipsticks did not let me down !



The company "True You Cosmetics" emphasizes on the following :
"On the Go Glamour..." Drench your lips in trendy color and shine with our ultra-moisturizing glosses. Our silky smooth lipstick infused with hydration and long-lasting color will surely have your lips wanting more. Create lip looks you love with our Haute Palette & Nude Palette. Pocket sized palettes include three lip colors in a convenient palette, perfect for the woman on the go!

"Build Your Signature Look..." The buildable, trendy colors from the Iconic Lip Color Collection are meant to mix and match, essentially creating a custom signature color. All of our lipsticks have complimentary lip gloss colors that enhance the pigments in the lipstick. You can take our recommendations, or you can create your own. There are no rules when using True You Cosmetics, and that's the beauty of it all!

( Excerpt taken from Trueyoucosmetics.net)


I am very satisfied with the lipsticks and I also have a love for red lipstick ! I don't wear it often but when I do, I feel sassy !!! Plus, it can dress up a simple outfit !


Check Out True You Cosmetics HERE



Products used are complimentary of True You Cosmetics

Thanks for stopping by :0)


2 comments:

  1. I also love bold bright lip colors! Great post! I retweeted your post as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely! I found you on a friend's blog.If you have time please come check out my beauty blog. I followed you btw. Great Blog hunnie!

    keep in touch always <3
    BLOGSPOT:http://www.rosevioletsem.blogspot.com
    TWITTER:https://twitter.com/Violetsem
    FACEBOOk:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Violetsem/138784552858140

    ReplyDelete