Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last Weekend Recap






Last weekend was a special event, so I wanted to do a sparkly dress and couldn't have been more happy with my dress and the price tag it came along with. It is from Macy's by a brand called "As You Wish". It was $48.00 and the pictures do not do it justice.
Top pic is of me and my bestie :)

I made a great blend of foundation with Revlon Colorstay in Caramel and the Bronze highlight by E.L.F (eyes lips face). For eye makeup I went with Stilla- Kitten as a base and Kevyn Aucoin eyshadow in Aubergine eyeshadow. Blush was also, Kevyn Aucoin in Neolita. And the mascara I used was Maybelline "Lash Stylist" . I have been using Talika Lipocils on my eyelashes and have noticed a significant difference in my eyelashes. But, I will save that for a later post.


Hope you enjoyed this quick post !





3 comments: