Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quick Memorial Day weekend Recap






Above are some snaps of my nice laid-back Memorial day weekend. My fiance and I went to our friends lake house for the night to have a bbq ! It was nice and relaxing !

My Jumper is from Hot Miami Styles. I am obsessed with their clothing. The prices are amazing the quality is actually really amazing. Two things that are very important to me !

All of my makeup was done from the Kevyn Aucoin "Making Faces" palette, which is amazing for travel ! It contains great blush and eyeshadows, the only other makeup I took along was my foundation.


Check out Hot Miami Styles HERE
Check Out Kevyn Aucoin Making Faces HERE





5 comments:

  1. You have a nice collection of beauty products in this blog. Hoping to see more nice products in future.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone for the nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete