Friday, July 1, 2011

Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush



I have been using my clarisonic mia with the deep pore cleansing brush. I was in need of a replacement brush and figured this would be perfect. It is not abrasive at all, but is more sturdy and definitely gives you way more of a clean feeling than the original brush it comes with.






I am happy I gave it a shot, if you don't have sensitive skin and you own a Mia, I highly recommend the deep pore cleansing brush !

Let me know if you give it a shot !



5 comments:

  1. I really need to just give in and get one already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been skeptical about how useful this product might be...I think I'll have to add it to my list of things to try!

    http://mizzentice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's on my list to try *clapping*

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW i was searching this brush for long time.

    ReplyDelete