Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Got Married :) First Post

If you follow me on twitter (or know me lol) you know that on July 9th, 2011 I got married to the most amazing person in the world. Here are some pics I wanted to share with you guys ! Hope you enjoy !! There will be more to come I have tons of pics being sent to me from all of our friends and family :)



My Dad Walking Me Down The Aisle :)


Me :)



Saying Our I Do's :)




Top Left : My Sister In Law and Maid Of Honor
Right : My husbands Best Man
Bottom : My husband Nick and I :)

First Dance as Husband & Wife





Sister In Law and Me


My Best Friend and I


Groomsmen and Bridesmaids



Amanda and I being silly on the dance floor ! I really partied the whole night and enjoyed every second ! (could not get this photo to go straight !)



Pic of my dress taken with my blackberry so quality is not that great. But I will be getting more pics and the professional ones soon too.

Closeup of my makeup again I took this one with my Blackberry.

Getting Ready


Back of my hair


There will be more to come let me know how you like the pics so far !!!

Realized the post is kind of backward lol ! I have me getting ready last. It was on 2 separate cameras ! Plus, the lovely Blackberry pictures :)


16 comments:

  1. You looked absolutely stunning! Congratulations again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made such a stunning bride!!!!! Looks like u
    Had a beautiful wedding! So very happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!
    congrats!!
    love the pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, congrats! You looked amazing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was extremely interesting, especially because I was browsing for thoughts on this topic last Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, Congratulations!! Your wedding pics are amazing and your dress beautiful!

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that's so great - congrats!! Did you do your own makeup?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous darling! Thank you for commenting and following. I followed you back :)
    take care and have a lovely day

    rosevioletsem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations !!!! Great blog ! I follow you :)

    xoxo

    www.just-wishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Congrats pretty lady!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations! you look stunning! I love your dress and how you had your hair :)

    http://www.ultimate-fashionfix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO happy i was part of this special day!! You were the most gorgeous bride!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Belen - So glad you could be there to see me get married. It means the world that you travelled across the country to be part of it !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!! You looks amazing and your dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete