Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wedding Makeup Rundown



I truly adored the way my makeup came out on my wedding day. I am on my way to getting all of the products used to replicate this look. The girl who did my makeup was truly talented and she and I worked well together.

Here is the breakdown of makeup :

Inner corner of eye - Smashbox- Artificial Light

Highlight- Mac Ricepaper and Mac Shroom

Lid- Mac Retrospeck, Mac Ricepaper and Mac Shroom ( in corner)

Mid-Lid - Mac Woodwinked

Crease - Mac Swiss Chocolate , Mac Folie

High Crease - Mac Malt , Mac Cork , Mac Soft Brown

Eyeliner - Mac Embark (I requested super thin eyeliner, I wanted a natural look, not too overdone)

Lashes - Ardell Demi-Wispies

Undereye- Mac woodwinked, Mac embark

Cheeks- Mac Harmony , Mac Dame

Lips - Mac Whirl (lipliner) , Mac Poppy Hop , Mac lustreglass in Nectar


That is the rundown , hopefully helpful to brides to be or for those who like the look !!!

Thanks for stopping in ~ :)


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! ^^ thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such lovely make up! :)

    http://www.ultimate-fashionfix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good makeup but little touch pink is must whole face looks very red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I like this post it is very good and informative. I am sure that this post will be very helpful bridal makeup artist Sydney, wedding makeup artist Syndey

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is looking so much beautiful. I like the make up ideas. Hope this information is useful for the brides.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really she is looking so wonderful. I like the ponytail style of her. Its very unique. Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete