Saturday, September 10, 2011

Birthday Outfit & Makeup !











So, it has been Virgo season for a while. My birthday was September 4th. My husband took me out to an amazing restaurant we had champagne and then we went to a lounge with a few friends. Just to have champagne and a few laughs !


My outfit is a wide range of low to high. I love mixing high end designers with not so high end designers. And, there is a story behind how the outfit came about.

My cardigan is from K-Mart. I am not a snob. But thinking of buying clothes in K-mart has never really crossed my mind. During the big scare of hurricane Irene, I needed to get essentials for the house. The only place that had flashlights left was K-mart. So, I stopped in for house goods and flash lights. Me, being me, I had to look at the clothes.

The cardigan/wrap caught my eye immediately. The crochet knitting is made better than some crochet pieces I have spent upwards of $200.00 on. It also is a great Fall piece, that I know I will get tons of wear out of. And, at $25.00 I couldn't be happier !!

The tank top underneath the cardigan is from American Apparel. And, the jeans are by 7 For All Mankind. Shoes, Christian Louboutin .


Makeup

Face-

DermaDoctor - Picture Porefect primer
Maybelline Dream matte mousse in Medium beige

Eyes -

Make Up For Ever- shade number 13, cream Waterproof color on entire lid to brow.

Make Up For Ever - shade number 10 (orange copper), cream Waterproof color on entire crease and blended upward.

Blush-

Bobbi Brown blush in Peony.


Brows-
Smashbox brow tech in Brunette on brows.

Lashes-
Dior - Diorshow Blackout

Lips-
Mac- Hug Me


2 comments:

  1. Really you look so lovely. I just your love your outfit. It seems that you had great time. Thanks for sharing these make up tips!

    ReplyDelete