Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Clickr Hot Face Mask

I cannot express my love for the brand Clickr enough. It seems as though words are not enough ! All of their products are magical. I feel like I am always ranting and raving about them. But, the fact that I love their products so much compels me to continue to write about them.

You can find Clickr products at Sephora or on their website www.clckr.com .


The latest product I have tried is their "Hot Face Mask''. It is a clay based mask. As soon as I applied it to my face I could feel it absorbing the oils from my problem areas on my face. But the best part is it is infused with Pomegranate Extract which deploys multi-antioxidant power to prevent cellular damage by scavenging free radicals. So, this mask is a one-two punch. Not only helping us fight our battle to maintain clear skin. But, also nourushing the skin at the same time. No, longer do you have to make the choice to dry up pimples OR nourish our skin. We can do both. Thanks to all of clickrs products. They combat our problem areas and also, with their extensive ingredients, preserve and protect our skin overall.

Anyway, back to the mask. It is great I have been using it twice a week. I want to incorporate it into my regular routine. It makes a noticeable impact on my skin. I can feel my pores tightening and the mask is not at all irritating. It also keeps my shine at bay. On the days I do not use it I can actually see that I have to use blotting papers 2-3 times a day on my t-zone whereas when using the mask the night before I use blotting papers once a day.

Take a look at the ingredients in this amazing "hot mask"

Active ingredients: exfoliates and removes debris but ALSO transmits nutrients that prevent DNA damage from exposure to the sun and other environmental factors.
  • Kaolin: Repairs damage caused by the sun.
  • Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate): Scavenges free radicals and helps prevent DNA damage.
  • Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Acts as an anti-inflammatory and assists healing as it facilitates transport of blood and fluid through the capillaries of your skin.
  • Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: It has smoothing properties and is considered noncomedogenic (non-acne).

ingredients: Water (Aqua), Bentonite, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, SD Alcohol 40-B, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

(above ingredients taken from the clickr website)


Here is an embarrassing picture of me with the mask on, but my readers deserve to see it !



Next time you are in Sephora or if you are looking at a serious approach to skincare I highly recommend their products !

2 comments:

  1. Can you see that it has tightened and reduced your pores afterwards? I need to find a product to reduce my pores so if you recommend this I will try it and any others you recommend. And I'm overdue for a trip to Sephora! Thanks! @jillyrh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing will permanently reduce pore size. But, yes I absolutely felt an immediate tightening of my pores from it !

    ReplyDelete