Monday, September 19, 2011

Clickr's Dedicating This Week To Natural Beauty !





The longer you use a product, the more likely you are to get good results from it. I am a firm believer in sticking to a regimen. I have been on board with Clickr for a very long time. The more I stand by it the happier I am. And, my skin too.

They have started dedicated this week to honoring your natural beauty. I am actually going to join them. I have to admit I can not go without lipgloss. So, I must wear some type of lipgloss (that contains SPF ! ). I of course, am not going to skip the SPF. But I will update this post with no makeup pics for the entire week !

Here I am about to leave my house, pretty much live ! Figured I would join this campaign.

Day 1


Clickr has given me the confidence to go without foundation. I mean this isn't something I would do every week because I am addicted to blush lol . But, I was never confident with my skin, thanks to Clickr ,I am. So, I am joining them in this campaign !



Day 2


Day 3

Day 4


Day 5



This week has been liberating ! No makeup is a challenge. But, it is a good challenge. I think Clickr , as a company is amazing for promoting people to embrace their natural beauty. Women are always looking for ways to "improve" their looks. And, I am all for that ( I mean HELLO I write a beauty blog !). It was definitely fun ! And a lot easier to get ready too !

I'd like to thank Clickr ! And , I would also like to thank the founder of the company Florence Sender for the amazing brand that she created.


Thanks to the whole Clickr team for the campaign also !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren
    Also using clickr consistently..and now my husband is too..he is mad about Diamond Dust Serum , Stop-Time night Cream and Magic Eye Cream..and of course the Pearl wash..He has no makeup choice.

    ReplyDelete