Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Nail Polish Lineup !




From Left to Right -

China Glaze - Awakening
China Glaze - Westside Warrior
N.Y.C - # 209
Kleancolor - Mocha
Wet n Wild - FuchsiaRama
Wet n Wild - How I met your Magenta
OPI - The One That Got Away
N.Y.C. - Prince Street
Wet n Wild - Silvivor


All of these colors make me feel very Fall like ! I love the change of season, but I am not looking forward to Winter ! But, I will live in the chilly moment and although it is still technically Summer, the crisp air makes it feel like Fall.








I am currently sporting China Glaze "Westside Warrior" it is the olive green color posted above. It is the epitome of the perfect muddy olive green that I have been lusting after. I purchased it the other day at Sally's. I took them up on the special they are having -- Buy 2 China Glaze polishes get a pair of Ardell lashes FREE. Offer ends September 30th , so snag up this deal while you can !



No comments:

Post a Comment