Monday, September 19, 2011

Nail of the week. Incoco nail polish strips !!


I have spoken about my love for Incoco nail polish strips on my blog before. So, I was thrilled when they showed up in my September Birchbox.

They are super easy to apply. No dry time and last a very long time.

This is the color I was sent in my Birchbox. I am not sure what the color is called because it is not on the packaging and not on the site. But, whatever it is called, it is amazing ! It is a blue glitter color.

Here are pics :




I would recommend these nail polish strips to any girl on the go, or anyone who likes to change up the look of their nails ! Very fun patterns and designs ! And they last until your nails start growing ! What more could you ask for ?

Check them out HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment