Saturday, October 29, 2011
Just wanted to share with you some easy tips that you could try that will help you stay fabulous on a budget !
1) Emergen-c is not just great for you to drink. Use it on your face as a mask (make it into a paste, mix a small amount of water with the powder until a pasty consistency is formed. The vitamin C in the mixture helps your skin cells produce more collagen, therefore you will look more radiant.
2) Use milk as an exfoliant. Use fat free milk on your face. Dip cotton ball in small amount of milk and it will exfoliate your skin due to the lactic acid in the milk. Lots of high end exfoliants contain lactic acid.
3) Coconut Oil - You can use this as a body moisturizer, hair mask, makeup remover. It has so many uses and keeps skin looking amazing. I have been applying coconut oil one hour before I shower to my body and hair. My skin & hair have never looked better. I am hooked.
4) Bananas & Lemon - Great for oily skin. Mash one banana and add a few drops of lemon juice let sit for about 15 mins then rinse well and you can even exfoliate it off with a washcloth.
5) Egg Yolk, Honey and Olive Oil - Great for dry skin. Mix one egg yolk with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of olive oil. Leave on your face for 30 mins. Remove with cool water. Your skin should be smooth. Repeat this ritual once a week if your skin is really dry.
6) Get rid of the inflammation of your pimple with Asprin. Take one aspirin in your hand and add a few drops of water (very few, until it forms a thick paste). Apply to your stubborn pimple(s) and let it sit for about 30 mins. Wash off with cool water. Asprin is a natural anti- inflammatory and it will bring down your pimple. Don't do this more then 5 days in a row as it can dry out your skin.
7) For unruly chapped lips - Dip a baby toothbrush into vaseline and gently exfoliate the dead skin off of your lips. Now, your lipstick or gloss won't look cake on your lips !
8) Vegetable oil - Can be used as a makeup remover or for the softest feet ever apply it on your feet at night. Put on cotton socks and sleep all night with it on your feet. Instant pedi.
9) Add Epsom Salt and Baking Soda to your bath water and it will draw out your toxins.
10) Baking Soda - Add it to your shampoo when you feel like you have a buildup of styling products and oils in your hair. It will remove all the residue and allow your hair to shine !
Hope these tips helped ! A little goes a long way with these tips :)
Thanks for stopping by !
Saturday, October 22, 2011
The enVy® pillow was designed by two nurses with an interest in Anti-aging medicine. The unique patented design allows the user to sleep on their side or back in perfect alignment without putting any pressure on their face. Sleep lines, which are formed by forceful pressure of the tissue against the S.M.A.S. over time become permanent and unsightly. Filling them is only a temporary solution as over time they will return. Long term side sleeping will also cause an increase in cheek decent as well as flatness on the preferred sleeping side.
enVy® is also the perfect post procedure tool that can be offered after facial surgery. The pillow’s patented design provides invaluable comfort to the client that their sleeping position will not negatively impact the surgical area with unwanted contact with the pillow.
enVy® allows the client to receive the much needed restorative sleep on their back OR on their side with their face slightly tilted.
enVy® is also suitable for preventative anti-aging measures. If you are not ready or not comfortable with the idea of injections or surgery, enVy™ is a terrific way to assist in avoiding developing sleep lines or asymmetries by keeping you off your delicate facial tissue while you sleep. enVy® also allows you to apply your nighttime skin care products without worrying about them ending up on your pillow case!!
Lastly, enVy® is a perfect solution for acne sufferers. enVy® gives you the comfort of knowing that your facial skin is not being suffocated into a standard pillow and that your nighttime skin care treatment is staying where it belongs……on your face.
- Above taken from Envypillow.com
Open to United States & Canadian residents.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
From Left to right - Shimmering Bronze , Champagne Gold, Frosted Blush, Toasted Almond