Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nuance By Salma Hayek

I was lucky enough to have won 5 products from Milly over at BeautyLogicBlog
Check her out HERE
Her blog is super informative and she is one of the sweetest, most positive women on twitter ! Follow her on twitter HERE


(And no, that is not a shameless plug. She really is a great person and her beauty blog is fantastic.)

Here is what I won :

Nuance By Salma Hayek

Nuance Beautiful Blends Eye Quad - in Neutral

These colors are extremely pigmented. Have very little to no fallout. Minor creasing but, I fixed that with eyeshadow primer. Definitely, comparable to high end eyeshadow brands and it is priced at $10.00 for 4 eyeshadows ! The packaging is a bit odd. Not something you could throw in you makeup bag. But at the price I don't think anyone would mind.


From Left to right - Shimmering Bronze , Champagne Gold, Frosted Blush, Toasted Almond

Nuance Full Effect Ultra Volumizing Mascara - does make lashes look longer. I would say it is an average mascara.

Nuance Exfoliating Facial Gel - (wild lime) This gel is applied and left on for 5 mins. ( I left it on for 10 , bc my skin is used to peels) It gave a very light tingling sensation. But, I was happy with how my skin looked afterward. Don't expect dramatic results but for glowing skin (temporary) this is a great product.



Nuance Intensive Hydration Hair Mask - This products is PHENOMENAL. My hair felt amazing after using it. This product is so amazing. I would spend big bucks on it for the results it offered. My hair was soft, shiny and silky. And, I had been in the sun and salt water in the previous weeks, so my hair needed it.












Nuance Lipstick In Paprika - The lipstick seems very hydrating which is important to me. The color is perfect for Fall and I plan on doing a FOTD using it.



Overall, from what I tried I love the products. I could not be happier to have won them and to have been given the opportunity to try them.

I definitely recommend checking her products out next time you are in CVS. They are at a great price point, for pretty great quality products !





3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to check out her line for a while now! I am loving that red lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of salma hayek. I like the your collection very much. Specially the lipstick colour. I just love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cosmetics collection. I am in love this collection. Thanks for sharing this with us. I also got idea for my make up kit.

    ReplyDelete