Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kaia Facial Cleansing Cloths

I was given the opportunity to try Kaia Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths.


How cute is the packaging ???

Comes with adorable "chop sticks" to pick up cloths 


They are one step cleansing cloths that promised a deep facial clean. They definitely lived up to their claim and I was a bit skeptical, thinking how could something all natural take off my 2 coats of waterproof mascara ?

This was my makeup of the day by the way lol  



This is me exhausted and my makeup has settled into my skin and lipstick is completely off.
I want to go to sleep in this pic !

Removing my makeup like a good girl before bed .



This is what came off of my face. Impressive considering thats what my regular makeup wipes look like. But they don't have the added benefits of these wipes
*SCORE*


But they definitely removed everything a typical makeup wipe would remove. But, there are bonuses to using these wipes :

What's in it :
* 8 Pure plant-based essential oils
* Certified Organic Canadian honey  (keeps skin hydrated)
* sunflower oil  (helps lift impurities )
* oat amino acids (cleanse the skin)

What's Not In It :

* No alcohol
* No synthetic fragrance
* No parabens
* No sulfates


They are also completely biodegradable , sulfate free, and tree free cloths.


I think they are a great alternative to "conventional" makeup remover wipes. And definitely loved the results I got, plus the added benefits of my skin drinking in all of the goodies it has to offer !

Check them out HERE 

Check them out on twitter HERE 

4 comments:

  1. Great review! I must check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Informative Thx for sharing But Hydration is





    the first step towards health and beautiful skin . The





    water supply has the dermis and epidermis, which





    constitutes 20-25% of that of the whole Body.....You





    will get More Beauty tips at http://www.herbalcureindia.com/beauty-tips/



    also visit for men health

    http://www.ayurvedicherbalcure.com/increase-male-sexual-powers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I must try Kaia Juicy Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths. As I think it is completely herbal. And it will have no side effects.

    ReplyDelete