Saturday, November 12, 2011

Look what I did !



If you are currently receiving birchboxes (deluxe makeup samples sent monthly). Do not throw out the boxes they come in. 






 If you follow me on twitter you probably have already seen this. I intended on using it as a jewelry box. But, it has come in handy and I am throwing my samples of products in them and keeping them close by. So, I am actually trying the samples now and they are in an adorable Hello Kitty box! 







Very easy to make. I purchased Hello Kitty Duct tape at target and wrapped the entire box. Being careful and trying not to overlap. Then, when it was complete I glued my large Hello Kitty Face onto the front using e6000 glue. And attached six rhinestones across the top with the same glue. 


Hope you give it a shot :) 


Recycling made adorable !

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am impress with the concept of making entire make up box. It is very easy to make. And also affordable.

    ReplyDelete