Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lumiere Cosmetics



I am extremely late with this post. I was sent Lumiere Cosmetics to try out. I was excited because I do not own any eyeshadow pigments and they sent some majorly gorgeous colors and mineral foundation as well.


Check out these colors :


From Left to Right- Medium Warm (Cashmere)
Light Medium Warm (Veena Velvet)
Turquoise (eye pigment) STUNNING
Divine (eye pigment)
Wild Rose (blush)
Ruby (blush)
Coral Gold (eye pigment)


Look at that Turquoise !




Divine



Ruby Blush



                                      


Eyelids-  Swept Coral Gold on entire lid to brow bone






Face - I used Medium Warm Cashmere on entire face. For blush I mixed Ruby and Wild Rose. The blushes contain sparkle which I am not fond of. But I toned it down with a lot of blending and my blush looked great. (Even Better In person)




Lashes - Dior Blackout


Eyeliner - Mac Feline


Lipgloss - I purchased it from Sephora ages ago and the name rubbed off. It is Sephora brand.


The Lumiere products can be purchased for $8.00 for a large (2 gram) jar.




Hope you enjoyed the review ! 


3 comments:

  1. The colors look beautiful, especially Devine and Ruby Blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look nicely pigmented! Thanks for sharing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Thanks for sharing information regrading lumiere cosmetics. These all colours are looking nice. I will definitely going to buy it.

    ReplyDelete