Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Very First Blog Sale

  I am moving so, that has been giving me (well, forcing me) to go through my "stuff" I have some makeup that deserves a better home that have just been swatted or worn twice at the maximum. So, in an effort to clear things out, I figured a blog sale was in order. I have seen my fellow beauty bloggers do it before. So, here are the rules :


  • Blog Sale is open to United States and Canada only.
  • Shipping to US: $3.00 for first item, $.50 for each additional item. Canada- $4.00 for first item, $.75 for each additional. For lots, add $1 extra to shipping price.
  • To purchase from the sale please email me LaurensBeautyTips@yahoo.com with the items you would like and I will prepare an invoice through Paypal.
  • I have a $4.00 purchase minimum (without shipping).
  • First come, first serve basis. I will hold for up to 12 hours, then it goes to the next person. I will try my best to show on my blog which items are pending or sold as quickly as I can.
  • I am not responsible for shipping times or for items lost/damaged in the mail. You will be provided with a tracking number for the shipment and I will wrap items carefully to prevent damage. 
  • No returns or refunds. All sales are as-is and final. I have done my best in explaining the amount used and taken pictures to show the items.
Here are the items up for grabs !!!!




SOLD



SOLD













Elf 10 piece professional brush set with roll-- NEVER USED !!!

$10.00
                                            A few pictures below to show detail

Storage Space

More Storage Space !!!


Folds up neatly and compactly with a clasp & tie
$10.00






Left to Right
Prestige Eyeshadow in Cloud - Never Used just opened $3.00
Cover Girl Dram Eyes - (Only Color used out of 4 was black color. All other colors not touched. Used once) - $3.00
L'oreal High Intensity Pigmets - Magnetic (Dark blue and light blue combo) used twice - $3.00
-Bottom-
NYX - Eyeshadow Trio - Cherry, Cool blue , Hot pink (swatched once) (sponge tip  applicator not included) SOLD




(top) Smashbox Limitless eyeliner in Vibrant Amethyst (dark purple) used and sharpened about 4 times $3.00

(bottom) Smashbox Limitless eyeliner in Onyx (black) used and sharpened about 2 times $3.00

Buy both together for $5.00


Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder
Used Once (barely) - $2.00

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Real Sand - $12.00
Used 3 times. (note* this product was never completely full in the bottom part of the sifter, purchased at sephora and they are all not full, just how the product is )


17 Photo Flawless Face Primer
This is a UK brand product.
Minimizes pores, maximizes foundation wear
$3.00
                                 

Left to Right
Sally Hansen Thin Lip Collagen Boost tried once - $2.00
Sally Hansen - Lip Inflation Color- Full in Embrace. Used 3 times  $3.00
Wet n Wild Lipstick in 502A (color pictured) $1.00

$15.00
These Heels were purchased from Zara last winter. I never wore them. They still have price tags on them and are in new condition.
Heel is about 2 3/4 inch
Check out the next few pics to get a better look


$15.00 






The shoes below are Nina and have never been worn. Still have the plastic in the shoe to retain shape. Heel is about 2 3/4 inch, perfect for work or play.



Check out the next few pics to show that they are in new condition 

$15.00







Thanks for looking !!


Please Email me at :  Laurensbeautytips@yahoo.com  to purchase the item(s) and I will send you an invoice. 


Thank You !!!


5 comments:

  1. Good collection of brushes. I like all these stuff very much. And all the shoes pair are nice. I wish I could have this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brush set that is left is $10.00 !!! which is a major score !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna like the perfume above. :)

    pheromone cologne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing collection of brushes. I like it very much. Also impress with pair of shoes. I will going to buy these stuff.

    ReplyDelete