Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday Face Of The Day









What I used to get this look
(pictured above)
Clinique Moisture Surge tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 shade 02
Set it with Tarte Smooth Operator
Used my TokiDoki Kabuki brush
Eyes- Stilla Kitten (brow bone) Nars Island Fever Eyeshadow duo (used gray as liner ) and Mac Steamy (crease)
Cheeks - Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony on the apples of my cheek
 Bare Minerals Warmth on the outer portion of my face
Lashes - Loreal Voluminous  False Lashes Fiber mascara
Lips- Revlon "Daring Pink"  (looks more red to me ! )



 Some more snapshots ;)














Hope you enjoyed the post !!! 

3 comments:

  1. wonderful blog <3 I love it
    I invite you to: Dirty-Poison.blogspot.com

    FOLLOW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The blush looks especially nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really she looks very much beautiful. I like the make up that is she done. It gives charming look to her.

    ReplyDelete