Friday, November 4, 2011

Sexual Fresh -- Yea, you read it right !


 Sexūal by Michel Germain is a floral-sweet (not too sweet) fragrance. I am a fan of feminine and girly/flirty fragrances. This, manages to have a flirty scent, but, also reminds me of a romantic scent. The longer it is on the more intense it smells and that to me is a great characteristic of a fragrance.


  I was still getting subtle hints of it after wearing it for about 8 hours and going about my normal day. 


I spray fragrance on my pulse points.  This is where the blood vessels are closest to the skin giving off more heat and acting like mini fragrance pumps. Pulse points are the wrist, behind the ear, crook of the arm and knee, base of the throat. Also, for long lasting fragrance spray at the ankles, it allows the fragrance to blossom up.




Top notes: grapefruit, bergamot, ginger, cardamom. Heart: peony, jasmine, tea, magnolia. Base: amber, musk, sandalwood.


I have been enjoying this fragrance and even purchased a new bottle of Sexual Sugar. That is a sweeter smelling fragrance. Both fragrances have long lasting power and I love the scent. My husband evens wears Sexual "Sugar Daddy". The name makes me chuckle. But, it is one delicious smelling cologne ! 




You can purchase these fragrances at Macy's, Bloomingdales, Victoria's Secret and many more locations ! 





I even love the bottles they come in !  




Cute bottle !

Disclaimer : I was sent this product from the company directly. That does not impact my judgements on it. Any products that do not meet their claim are not given any mention on my blog.




Thank You for reading ! 


1 comment: