Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today's simple outfit with some edge

   I had a lot of running around to do because tomorrow is Thanksgiving. But, I love to always try to look my best. My shoes that I am wearing are over the knee so, they are edgy but they are flat, so, they are comfortable to run around in and do errands, while still looking cute. 


  My outfit was surprisingly warm and I thought it came together nicely for a casual day of running around. 













Jacket - Random boutique in Brooklyn
Shirt under jacket- American Apparel
Jeans - Machine Brand Jeans
Boots- Over the knee flat boots by "Chinese Laundry"




Hope you enjoyed ! 


Have a good one ! 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit. She looks so beautiful and I think it is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Great attire. She is looking so wonderful. Keep sharing such outfit with us.

    ReplyDelete