Saturday, December 17, 2011

Angelina Jolie Through The Years to present day !

I am borderline obsessed with Angelina Jolie. She is the epitome of beauty in my eyes. Here is a glimpse of her through the years.


Angelina Jolie In 1986
Angelina Jolie Graduation Picture in 1991
Angelina Jolie at 16 Years old looking unbelievably beautiful and flawless. Wish I looked like this at 16 !



Angelina In 2007 some subtle highlights looking stunning as always


Angelina Jolie in 2010 , she seems to get better with age (something I want to do ! )



Angelina Jolie cover of Marie Claire Magazine 
Angelina Jolie Picture from December 2011 issue of Marie Claire

More Pics Of Angelina In this Months  Marie Claire issue



She is amazing, her style is impeccable and she gets more beautiful as she gets older.
I want to be like Angelina ! (hehe ) 


1 comment: