Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hydroxatone Review

Hydroxatone Revitalizing Microdermabrasion :

Revitalizing Microdermabrasion by Hydroxatone was developed as a "micro-polish" to provide physical exfoliation that is gentle enough for regular, consistent use.




I used this on my face because I was looking for more even texture. It is a great exfoliant. I used it daily. My skin is not very sensitive. So, I could tolerate daily use. However, if you have extremely or even mildly sensitive skin, I would try it once a week. It has fine granules that did a great job scrubbing my face without being too abrasive. It seemed to help my problem area which is my nose (blackheads). Not completely fixing it but definitely minimizing the noticeability of my pores. I first left it on my skin for one minute and gradually worked my way up to 3-5 mins at a time.







Check out how fine the granules are
(The finer the granule the less abrasive it will be)

Hydroxatone Instant Lift Pads :

Description :

The discovery of safe, natural proteins that subtly relax muscles to deliver instant wrinkle diminishing effects, has driven science to apply this new classification of "neuropeptide". Proven safe for short-term and long-term topical use, neuropeptides help provide instant and lasting visible results. When combined with Matrixyl 3000, the skin firming benefits escalate dramatically.
Jump starts age reversal by delivering concentrated proven age-reversing ingredients:


  • Dramatically improves skin firmness




  • Visibly neutralizes fine lines




  • Softens the appearance of wrinkles




  • Adapts to any region requiring a youth promoting lift - including eyes, vertical lip lines or smile lines





  • I am not going to lie I don't use this religiously. However, I probably should. Since, it is best to use anti aging products earlier on and preserve your skin. But when I do use them , I notice a change in my face. I have tiny lines that you may not notice but when my skin gets dry I see them. This is definitely something I will be using more. I liked my results. I don't think any product is going to do you any good if you just let yourself "age" and then try to play "catch-up". So, it is definitely smart for me to use them more consistently !



    Perfectly shaped for under the eye 

    Hydroxatone AM/Pm anti-wrinkle complex :

    Key Ingredients :


    Matrixyl3000


    Supports three key building blocks needed for fresh, youthful skin. It helps your skin to promote natural levels of Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, and Fibronectin.
    Argireline
    Unique anti-aging peptide specifically designed to provide fast and visible results.
    Hyaluronic Acid
    Virtually unmatched in hydrating the skin because of its ability to retain water more effectively than other natural substances, resulting in increased smoothness, softness, and decreased appearance of facial wrinkles.
    SPF 15
    Contains SPF 15 to help protect the skin against the sun's harmful rays.




    This is FANTASTIC. I have been walking outdoors a lot and I think this has really helped shield me from the suns rays attacking my face. And, my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't burn my eye area like other SPF 's can do. I definitely love this. I use it in the morning and it is not too greasy to apply your makeup over , which, is another plus.





    Overall , I like the quality of hydroxatone a lot. The ingredients are top-notch and the products definitely deliver !


    Check them out HERE 


    7 comments:

    1. Hydroxatone is best for skin care. The review given by you shows that how much it is effective for entire skin. I will definitely going to buy it.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I agree Lauren, Definitely the best product I have tried in a while. I used their free trial package and now I am hooked! You can get a free here at http://bit.ly/IF4W7W if anyway wants to see for themselves.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I have just discovered your blog. Your blog is adorable, and interesting. I'm enjoy read your post.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Looking for effective guide on weight loss? Or Confused about weight reduction pills? Visit Mike Shaw's personal review site about Meratol Weight Loss Pills. Meratol

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hydroxatone review is given in the post here. Useful post

      ReplyDelete