SEE BELOW -- I covered my face bc I don't need pictures of myself with my hair in a puff ball , circling the internet * lol *
|Very becoming picture lol !|
I am actually recovering from chuckling over that picture.
Anyway, I have been using Kerapure Keratin Blowout Extender. It was sent to me for review and it is normally not something I would purchase myself. I am so HAPPY I was sent this product. My hair is so much easier to maintain. And, the more you use it the better your results will be.
Here's the scoop :
Kerapure uses new Amino technology formulated without FORMALDEHYDE (be very careful with keratin blowouts and research if you are getting one) . You need to take your time with Kerapure. That is the one thing you will have to be patient with. I let my hair air dry about 40 percent and then proceeded to spray about 12-15 sprays onto my hair. Distributed it evenly and allowed my hair to dry a little bit more.
I then did everything I normally do. Blowdryer, flat iron.
My normal routine took me from 3 days (normal amount of time between blowout/straightening) to 5 days of having my hair looking fabulous !
Heres the science :
- This semi-permanent, style sealing spray infuses keratin into the hair shaft and seals the hair cuticle to keep hair smoother, shinier, straighter and frizz-free for days.
- The patent-pending, heat activated technology incorporates KERAPURE’s renowned Cross Linked Amino Technology to transform hair with just a blow dryer.
- Designed to simplify the blowout process, lock in style and leave hair flawless for days on end (even in stifling humidity).
How To Use Properly :
- Cleanse and condition the hair followed by a cool rinse.
- Towel dry the hair until damp.
- Shake Keratin Blowout Extender well and spray 7 to 10 pumps all over hair.
- Comb through hair distributing the product evenly and for best results allow the product to sit for 15 minutes before blow drying.
- Blow dry hair straight and flat iron to seal in long-lasting shiny, smooth, sleek
Here is a pic of my mane tamed after use :
|Don't mind the serious face.|
Bit of an improvement from my puffy hair. And, it is taking much less time to achieve the results that I normally get. Over time using this product actually trains your hair into being more cooperative.
I give it 2 thumbs up !