Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kerapure Keratin Blowout Extender

I am extremely picky when it comes to my hair. I have the kind of hair that is not curly but it is not straight, either. It is sort of just a puff of coarse, thick hair, if I do nothing with it. NOT pretty !

SEE BELOW -- I covered my face bc I don't need pictures of myself with my hair in a puff ball , circling the internet * lol *

Very becoming picture lol ! 


I am actually recovering from chuckling over that picture.


Anyway, I have been using Kerapure Keratin Blowout Extender. It was sent to me for review and it is normally not something I would purchase myself. I am so HAPPY I was sent this product. My hair is so much easier to maintain. And, the more you use it the better your results will be.




Here's the scoop :
    Kerapure uses new Amino technology formulated without FORMALDEHYDE (be very careful with keratin blowouts and research if you are getting one) . You need to take your time with Kerapure. That is the one thing you will have to be patient with. I let my hair air dry about 40 percent and then proceeded to spray about 12-15 sprays onto my hair. Distributed it evenly and allowed my hair to dry a little bit more.

I then did everything I normally do. Blowdryer, flat iron.

My normal routine took me from 3 days (normal amount of time between blowout/straightening) to 5 days of having my hair looking fabulous !


Heres the science :



  • This semi-permanent, style sealing spray infuses keratin into the hair shaft and seals the hair cuticle to keep hair smoother, shinier, straighter and frizz-free for days.
  • The patent-pending, heat activated technology incorporates KERAPURE’s renowned Cross Linked Amino Technology to transform hair with just a blow dryer.
  • Designed to simplify the blowout process, lock in style and leave hair flawless for days on end (even in stifling humidity).

How To Use Properly :

  • Cleanse and condition the hair followed by a cool rinse.
  • Towel dry the hair until damp.
  • Shake Keratin Blowout Extender well and spray 7 to 10 pumps all over hair.
  • Comb through hair distributing the product evenly and for best results allow the product to sit for 15 minutes before blow drying.
  • Blow dry hair straight and flat iron to seal in long-lasting shiny, smooth, sleek 
  • styles


Here is a pic of my mane tamed after use :

 
Don't mind the serious face. 





Bit of an improvement from my puffy hair. And, it is taking much less time to achieve the results that I normally get. Over time using this product actually trains your hair into being more cooperative.


I give it 2 thumbs up !


2 comments:

  1. The blow out extender by Kerapur Keratin is excellent. Know all about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a silly question, but does the product wash out after you wash your hair? I'm a daily runner, and have a hard time going longer than every other day to wash my hair. Do you think this would still be a good product to try? I have the same hair type as you - thick, course and puffy when left alone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete