Sunday, April 29, 2012

Adult Acne Help



I am going to be having a ton of skin care reviews coming up. Because, of the fact that I was dealing with adult acne. It is very common. Mine was brought on by something and luckily the skin on my face made me realize something wasn't right in my body. (if you don't know what I am referring to please, see previous posts).


Needless to say, when you go from having fairly decent skin to waking up one morning with a few extra "accessories" on your face, you want to cry. I am always trying to help people with their skin problems and now it was my turn.

Another obvious thing to me was, I am going to try every product in creation to get rid of this ! I love natural skin care lines and it is pretty much the only thing I will use to cleanse, tone and moisturize with. I like organic, I like simple. I like healthy, not harmful ingredients. I tried several products. I will talk about my first BIG HELP in this post.


Clickr is a skin care brand that I swear by. Never has a product by them, let me down. They are fragrance free and don't contain anything harsh. The more harsh ingredients you put on your face, the more damage you're doing. I hate to say this because when I was really struggling I just wanted to scrub my acne away. WORST thought/idea ever. Be kind to your skin. Especially, when it is in a fragile state.


Clickr has an amazing  " Total Acne Kit " that truly helped me ! The best part about clickr is they do not use Benzoyl Peroxide. This ingredient is absorbed through your skin and your body cannot get rid of it, so, it is stored in your liver for the rest of your life ! 




That information above should make you look at the back of your face washes, body washes and whatever else we apply to our skin and make you think about the fact that what we put on our skin gets absorbed into the body.




















Anyway, on to what this kit contains :







    • Daily Dermabrasion wash – gently sloughs off what’s not needed and prepares skin to absorb beneficial blemish-busting nourishment   
    • Hot Face Mask  – detoxes, unclogs, clears and smoothes (use 2 – 4 times per week)
            
 

            
        •  Acne Face Treatment – apply daily over face and neck to prevent breakouts and leave skin smooth. (this is the moisturizer of the set and can be applied to you entire face as needed)




I loved using all of the products in conjunction with one another and I really did reap the benefits. I have come across natural products with claims to do amazing things. And, they don't deliver. Clickr delivers high impact and quite fast results ! 



And, I am going to go the extra mile and post some pictures of what I was experiencing on my face. If you are grossed out, simply do not look. I want to help others who may be going through the same thing as me. I did not want to leave my house. It is a horrible thing. I have sympathy for any who has it , had or or may get it ! 


                                             Cheek area




Completely separate incident on my cheek AGAIN
UGH





Other CHEEK





I cropped my face out of the pictures because as an entirety it looked so bad. I was so embarrassed !



But luckily some issues have been addressed and the Clickr Total Acne Kit was a GREAT HELP in my battle.

This is something that comes and goes. I am sure I am not done with this and I even have scarring left from how deep the pimples were !



I am just thankful I have healthy products that really work. I did not want to go the route of using proactive because it has so many chemicals and I have heard disaster stories about it.


More Products to come that helped me a lot !

Plus, drink tons of water ! 








6 comments:

  1. I can't believe I was not aware of any of this! You POOR thing =(
    How is your skin today? Do you recommend the kit?
    Sending you a big hug love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, all the suggestion and treatments given are really nice, Thanks for posting such valuable post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...! Great website. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adult acne help. i Really Liked this Blog. Thank you for sharing with us!. I want to share more information about adult acne Please visit at- Acné adultes You have probably read about different internet acne treatments on the market. Wondering if these solutions work or if they are simply ineffective, perhaps you've already tried yourself without getting the promised results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren!
    Spot on with this write-up, I truly think your blog needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog article about the Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say hi and show my thanks for the information provided.

    ReplyDelete