Monday, April 30, 2012

Arbonne Clear Advantage

Another HUGE contributor in my battle against Adult Acne is Arbonne Clear Advantage.  Like most of the products I use Arbonne is pure, safe and BENEFICIAL. If you look closely at some acne medications , cleansers and whatever else is out there. There are warning labels. Scary ones. Arbonne is committed to giving us pure, healthy ingredients that do not interfere with our bodies natural chemistry.



As you know from previous posts, I was having a very tough time with my sudden onset adult acne (as, I like to call it) I was trying everything under the sun. But I truly love natural ingredients and some of the things that I was looking at were FAR from good and contained ingredients that you would have to sound out. And, also usually contained a series of numbers in the ingredients.



My lovely sissy in law saw the concerns I was having with my skin and she told me about the Arbonne Clear Advantage kit. She is an arbonne representative. So, I consider myself lucky to know someone who believes in healthy living as much as I do. I try and eat right and do the right thing. But I ended up with some onset acne. Anyway, back on topic. This stuff really works !




What is in the set :


Clear Advantage Clarifying Wash

Clarifying Toner 

Clarifying Lotion

Acne Spot Treatment


All of the products are amazing. One thing which is easy to get past is, since the products don't contain fragrance, the spot treatment doesn't have the most pleasant smell. It is nothing unbearable and it is definitely worth it for the results you will receive. 


I was very eager to get my hands on it !


Arbonne is a green, vegan company. All of their products (as of this month) are gluten free. They have been around for 32 years. Free of parabens, sulfates, and is Paba free. It is made here, in the United states . It is never tested on animals and contains no animal derived products. (Does bunny hop , haha) I love companies that do not test on animals !



They have many other great products that target very specific things like , aging and any other problem you may have with your skin. 


Take a look at all of the products and if you do order something please use the link I am providing below ! Also feel free to email me if you do order something and tell me your experience.








2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

    ReplyDelete