Saturday, May 5, 2012

Susan Hanover Designs

I was lucky enough to have won an item from Katrina Lomidze's blog HERE . I won an item from Susan Hanover Designs (which I will be blogging about shortly ;).


I really adore Susan's elegant pieces which all have a bit of flare. Susan uses natural materials from the Earth to make her pieces and allows them to bring their own natural brilliance to life.  Susan Hanover Designs have been seen on Beyonce, Mary Kate Olsen Kelly Ripa and Molly Sims. Her jewelry was also seen on the television show Gossip Girl. Her jewelry is extremely unique and the precious stones she uses on her jewelry are breathtaking. Her designs are 14 karat gold filled or gold plated and she uses semi precious stones. 


Here are some examples of her jewelry :


This item can make any outfit POP 
Tassel earrings

" Bellatrix "
A cluster of faceted stones and unpolished agates artfully bond with a crescent moon electro-matte bib necklace.
This is a true statement piece and can turn your outfit from ordinary to extraordinary  ! 

Thorny Roses Cuff

Obsessed with Susan Hanover's Cuffs

I am obsessed with evil eye. I think this is a must have for me ! 

Gorgeous & Dainty
Polished silver 3 inch cuff with turquoise and assorted quartz
Reminds me of a tropical vacation.
So beautiful ! 






I think her jewelry is one of a kind and you can see the hard work that goes into it. 




Check out her site for more amazing pieces >> HERE


1 comment:

  1. Wow..! It looks amazing... I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete